Erin Davis is an author, blogger, and speaker who loves to see women of all ages run to the deep well of God’s Word. She is the author of many books and Bible studies including: 7 Feasts, Connected, Beautiful Encounters, and the My Name Is Erin series. She serves on the ministry team of Revive Our Hearts. When she’s not writing, you can find Erin chasing chickens and children on her small farm in the Midwest.
Get more information about Erin by reading her blogs, books, or by connecting with her on Instagram.
- In one God, Creator and Lord of the universe, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Bible, both Old and New Testaments, is God’s authoritative, inspired Word, without error in all its teachings. It is the supreme and final authority in all matters of belief and conduct.
- Jesus Christ, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died a substitutionary, atoning death on the Cross, rose from the dead, and ascended to heaven, where He is the only mediator between God and man.
- People are lost sinners and cannot see the Kingdom of God, except through the new birth through faith in Christ alone.
- Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church, which is made up of all believers. Its calling is to worship God and witness concerning Jesus Christ, preaching the Gospel among all nations.
- Jesus Christ will return in glory to bring salvation and judgment.
- 7 Feasts: Finding Christ in the Sacred Celebrations of the Old Testament
- Connected: Curing the Pandemic of Everyone Feeling Alone Together
- My Name is Erin: One Girl’s Journey to Discover Who She Is (My Name is Erin Series)
- My Name is Erin: One Girl’s Journey to Discover Truth (My Name is Erin Series)
- My Name is Erin: One Girl’s Plan for Radical Faith (My Name is Erin Series)
- My Name is Erin: One Girl’s Mission to Make a Difference (My Name is Erin Series)
- A Beautiful Story: Making God’s Story Yours
- Beautiful Encounters: The Presence of Jesus Changes Everything (Member Book)
- Beautiful Encounters: The Presence of Jesus Changes Everything (Leader Guide)
- Beyond Bath Time: Embracing Motherhood as a Sacred Role (True Woman)
- The Bare Facts: 39 Questions Your Parents Hope You Never Ask About Sex
- True Princess: Embracing Humility in an All-About-Me World
- Lies Young Women Believe Companion Guide: And the Truth That Sets Them Free
- Graffiti: Learning to See the Art in Ourselves
- Graffiti Leader’s Guide: Learning to See the Art in Ourselves
- Erin Davis on Revive Our Hearts radio program March 26 – Rescuing Young Women From Destructive Behaviors
“Erin is a gifted communicator who speaks biblical truth in a challenging and effective way. She was humorous yet focused, and her authenticity allowed her to connect quickly with our students and gain their attention.”
—John Montgomery, Dean of Spiritual Life California Baptist University
“Erin has an uncommon grasp on what goes on in our minds as women and girls. She knows that the messages this world sends us about beauty create a battlefield in our minds.”
—Dannah Gresh, bestselling author
Erin Davis has emceed the teen track for True Woman conferences since the beginning. One of the reasons is because she has a deep passion to reach and minister to young girls. Erin’s heart of honesty and transparency is getting girls to the Gospel! Through the openness of her life message, they begin to see and hear about Jesus, and how a personal relationship with Him changes everything! Erin not only knows the Word of God, she lives the Word of God. Her intentionality for reaching the next generation is contagious!
—Monica Vaught, Event Manager Revive Our Hearts
Erin Davis has been a guest speaker at our Senior High Youth Graffiti weekend and was our speaker at our fall Women’s fellowship for women high school age and older. Being part of the Women’s Ministry and Youth Ministry Leadership we are always looking for speakers who are solid Biblically, authentic and transparent in their teaching. Erin more that meets this criteria and adds humor, tears, and heartfelt struggles that every young girl and woman faces in dealing with beauty to their identity in Christ. She has a gifting to speak to women of all ages from teens to older women. She is refreshing in her honesty of personal struggles in her life that encourage others to be real with one another and take off the masks of perfection. She encourages women to seek Jesus Christ as their source for satisfaction and live by His TRUTH and not by the lies of the enemy. She has wisdom beyond her years directly from the Lord.
—Chrissie Hastoglis, Women & Youth Ministry Leadership at Calvary Chapel Central Bucks
Easy to work with, Erin was prayed up and prepared for our “Radiant Daughters of the King” event. Her laid back style of speaking draws participants in as she teaches Biblical Truths. Laced with fun, personal antidotes, she addresses topics relevant to a diverse audience. Erin’s heart for God and girls made us all want to know, “When can we do this again!”
—Vera Copeland, Event Coordinator
Erin Davis is a valued speaker, writer, communicator and friend of Revive Our Hearts. Her passion and enthusiasm for God’s word and His people, especially young women is a blessing. She continues to be an integral part of our messaging team.
—Michael Neises, Senior Director of Events Revive Our Hearts
“My family does not come before ministry. My family is my first ministry. Erin’s book is a reminder to all moms that raising children well and with joy is ministry and the single best way to reach the next generation with God’s truth.”
—Josh McDowell, bestselling author and speaker
“In a ‘childless by choice’ world that measures a woman’s worth by her contribution to the paid workforce, motherhood is all too often set aside or given second-class status. But look out . . . here comes Erin Davis! She’s on a mission to show you that motherhood matters, and that being a mom might just be the most important thing you’ll ever do. If you’re a Gen-Xer, who’s swallowed the pop culture Kool-Aid, you need to read this book — and consider if the hand that rocks the cradle does, in fact, rule the world!”
—Mary Kassian, author of Girls Gone Wise
“Erin is a fresh, clear voice with a timely message, developed in the laboratory of life, with God’s Word in hand.”
—Nancy Leigh DeMoss, author, host of Revive Our Hearts radio
“She has brought to light truths that will impact you and your family for life. Thank you, Erin, for challenging us even in the seemingly mundane, to capture a big vision picture of motherhood. Motherhood matters because it is the heart of God.”
—Wes and Carrie Ward, just an everyday dad and mama, and Revive Our Hearts’ senior director of media (him!) and author of Together: Growing Appetites for God (her!)
“What we often encounter about motherhood seems to be a caricature of real life. Either it’s the unattainable super-mom of the advertising industry or the unbelievably inconvenienced cranky mom of sitcoms. Fortunately, Erin Davis gives us a real portrait. But more importantly, she doesn’t stay grounded in the daily experience of our lives here. She points us to the eternal purposes of motherhood — purposes that all women share, whether or not we’ve actually given birth. Read this book to be encouraged, strengthened, and committed to God’s wisdom in the beauty of motherhood.”
—Carolyn McCulley, author of Radical Womanhood: Feminine Faith in a Feminist World and Did I Kiss Marriage Goodbye? Trusting God with a Hope Deferred
“She hands out good doses of practical help and encouragement while inviting mothers to join her in the high and holy battle.”
—Kimberly Wagner, author of Fierce Women: The Beauty of a Soft Warrior